I was born in Switzerland in 1959 and remember that even as a child I had a sensitivity to the energies of people. How many times have I been sitting and watching the grown-ups and thinking, Why do you always find it so difficult? I saw two energies in the people who were constantly in conflict with themselves. One belonged to the society, the compulsions and the fears in it and the other was of a simple beauty and joy, which permeated everything with liquid love.
Of course I too fell under the spell of society, tradition and family ties like everyone else when I grew up and I almost forgot my visions because they were not real, reveries as I was told.
In my teenage years I wanted to break out, to re-manifest the beautiful world, and because I could not do it the way I imagined, I translated my feelings into art. My art should not just be beautiful, it should touch. I did not have the words, I could never find the right people, but my soul expressed itself through my creations.
The first time I felt the truth was in 1984, when I met a woman named Helen de Castres from Australia, who worked very intensively on Bach flower remedies. I organized Bach flower seminars, which I also supervised as an interpreter. Helen also lived with me and many people sought their help. During this time, she gave me a very detailed introduction to the world of Bach flowers and so I got the first vibrating means in my hands. Of course I had to get hold of the Bach Flower Stock Bottles of England, because you could not buy these far and wide in Central Europe.
Although I adored and practiced my Bach flower remedies, I felt that these were vibrations that could perhaps be brought to another perspective.
So in the late 80's Reiki came into my life. The training then took a long time, especially if you wanted to do the master. For me that's no question, because I wanted to pass on this experience and knowledge. The practice and teaching of Reiki gave me great pleasure. Like little miracles, people from all over Europe have found me and learned Reiki. Everything has organized itself as if by magic hand.
Following a special feeling, I emigrated to West Australia in 1996. Through the new way of life I was able to experience that I had more than expected, deep European patterns in me. The Australian culture had many other views about life and gave me the opportunity to create a greater freedom in me.
So I discovered in 2001 EFT (Emotional Freedom Technique) and also got a naturopath in it. I remember many wonderful experiences that I was able to do with people who entrusted to me. Borders and patterns could be reduced and a bit more freedom in life created.
An important part of the integration of the learned, experienced and lived happened on my journey through the Australian bush, which I undertook alone and lasted almost 3 years. Alone for long periods of time with the Landcruiser, whom I affectionately called Mr. Diesel, I stayed deep in the Australian bush, far from civilization, its patterns, thoughts, and emotions. Thus everything that I was allowed to experience in my life has been reorganized. New insights were gained.
After settling back into civilization, I realized a very old dream of mine - horses. I settled down outside of Perth on a small farm, where I now share my life with one, then another two horses. The horses became from then on, an important part of my explorations of myself, as well as other people.
My studies have continued to evolve. I have done many more studies and I will probably not stop here. Here is a short overview:
- Aspectology is a new way of looking at people. Unlike traditional psychology, which assumes that something is wrong with you (or needs to be treated medically), Aspectology assumes that you are completely and completely at your core, no matter how high your current difficulties. Aspects are expressions of yourself originally intended to serve you.
- Sexual Energy School is the science of abuse of energy. It focuses on physical, psychological, psychological and sexual abuse and is suitable for anyone whose life is affected by abuse; those who want to end the abuse in their lives; professional moderators who work with these topics; and anyone who wants to understand interpersonal energy dynamics from a new energy perspective.
- DreamWalker Death is an ancient spiritual process that has its roots in many indigenous traditions to honor death as a sacred journey for the individual and, ultimately, the family and community as a whole. The Dreamwalker Guide offers the dying person constant spiritual guidance in their transition from their physical body to their heavenly home.
- 5 years Mastering Achemy masterclass study - This course is designed and taught with the help and guidance of the Archangels, Ascended Masters and Teachers of Light. Your intention is to broaden your understanding, awareness, and ability to use the new energy tools to build your Light Body. Alchemy is much more than the concept of turning lead into gold. Alchemy is a path that allows you to move from your three-dimensional experience to a higher, more encompassing awareness of life.
I am in the fortunate position to practice my knowledge not only with humans but also with animals. For me, this is almost like a gauge that shows me the beauty, dignity and lightness on my way again and again.
- Vibration and natural medicine - consultations since 1984
- Reiki Master since 1994, teaching Reiki courses worldwide
- Emotional Freedom Technique (Emotional Freedom Method) practitioner since 2001
- Certified Crimson Circle Teacher for Aspectology & Sexual Energy School since 2012
- Certified Facilitator for Dreamwalker Death
- 5 years Mastering Alchemy Studies
- Founder of Dancing with my Horses.com - Alchemy through Horses
Alchemy through horses
In recent years, my horses have made important contributions to my own development as well as to others. The horses are masters at reflecting energies and when you get involved with them, they are more than willing to show people how to live their lives easier, effortless and joyful. More information can be found on www.dancingwithmyhorses.com.